PT. Prodia DiaCRO Laboratories (Prodia the CRO) is the first local Indonesian Contract Research Organization that established in 2007. Since then, Prodia the CRO has been committed in developing and contributing to accelerate drug development processes in field of Clinical Trial, in collaboration with over 500 investigators and 146 sites nationwide. Working together with more than 100 global companies worldwide, Prodia the CRO has help clients bringing over 200 trials to improve the wellness of people.
Since we offer broad range of services to our customers worldwide, we certainly understand that our employees are the key to our success. Therefore, we offer our employees with various benefits as follows:
Prodia the CRO is now looking for a vibrant candidate to fill the position as follows:
Job desc: Site management to initiate qualified and effective study conduct.
Based: Upon request from Sponsors
We recommend this position to be filled by person with health science educational background (medicine, community health, pharmacist, biomedic), preferably Indonesian. Here are several requirements for this vacancy:
- GPA index is more than 3.00,
- Excellence communication skill (both written and oral),
- Numeracy and an eye for details,
- Able to motivate others, and
- Good organizational, computer and administrative skill (the job might involve a lot of documentation and recording of information through computerized processes such as clinical trial management system (CTMS), electronic data capture (EDC) and Microsoft Office).
This is an excellent opportunity for you to experience working with huge number of sponsor in conducting clinical trial in Indonesia. Send your complete CV, graduation certificate and license to: email@example.com. Looking forward to seeing you working with us! To review our company profile, please visit www.prodiathecro.com.